Please read this policy and if you have any questions contact us at email@example.com.
1. WHO WE ARE
Our site address is http://www.agileicons.com.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you share information directly with us when you create an account, fill out a form, purchase a membership, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, username, email address, your purchased items or membership details.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
Collection of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, which includes creation of icon and template categories or topics that are most popular. We also use the information we collect to:
- Create and maintain your account;
- Process transactions and send related information, such as confirmations, receipts, and user experience surveys;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about new content, products and services offered by Agileicons.com and provide other news and information we think will interest you (see Your Choices below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Agileicons.com and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
When you purchase a membership, we collect information about the transaction, such as subscription details, purchase price, and the date of the transaction.
Device and Usage Information
We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
4. YOUR CHOICES
You may access, correct, delete and export your account information at any time by logging into the Services and navigating to the My account page. Please note that if you choose to delete your account, we may continue to retain certain information about you as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.